Monday, June 30, 2014

Move on

Salam & Hi,

Selamat berpuasa to all. I feel like want to kick the punch beg. zzzzz.

I hate when people does not give respond when it comes to urgent matter. The dateline is coming.
But, no respond from others.

I'm not saying that I'm really good in that kind of work, but please take your own initiatives.
I'm also struggling in searching for information, put away some of my works.

Don't depend too much on your members. How you want to struggle in future, if selalu behave like this?

I'm not the person like to shout at people, being crazy mad. I'm the person like easy going, always be cool and only react when I can't withstand anymore.

I need strength for another 1 1/2 semester  to deal with those people.

Bye.

I used to read this frequently to make my works easier. Alhamdulillah, semua okay.
This doa dah jadi my best friend.


p/s: just need some doa to deal with those people.

No comments:

Post a Comment