Saturday, June 21, 2014

Lets rock the final year!

Salam and Hi to all

Wow, why i'm so lazy to reach here?? I've many stories to be updated, but I'm quite busy lately.
Akak final year katakan. Well, now is Week 6 for my final 1st semester. Less than a year to be graduated soon, in sha Allah. Of course, I'm gonna miss my friends, girls, boys, classes,assignments, exams, utp, and moreeeee. cewahhh!

I've just finished my internship at SBM Offshore, Kuala Lumpur base. It is a very good company to learn with good environment. Good and supportive people, world leader in floating platform.
It was such a good opportunity for being there! Alhamdulillah. I've learnt a lot, meet new people, learn to be confident, independent. Waaah, I can even stand on my own unless I faced problems.
Good job, daughter!

As day goes by day in UTP, i'm kept thinking; 'Oh, i'm gonna miss this place that taught me a lot, from quite girl turn to be more independent and have strong survival skills' #lulzz
My friends (girls&boys), that always cheers up my life for 5 years in UTP. Gelak,ketawa,nangis,gaduh,lawan, tiru assignment quizzes, solution manual, final exam, ronda-ronda, makan,movies,jogs, swimming,meetings, and moreee. I can't even describe the whole of it!

Enough said, I just want to create the best memories in UTP! Lets enjoy the remaining days in UTP, my 2nd beloved place after home sweet home Penang!

Kak Marilyn

So sad, England is out from FIFA14. 

Mana prince charming ni? I tunggu lama dah ni

Akak akak.
With aunties or kakak2 that cheer up my 7 months of internship in SBM.


With girls at Ulu Kenas's waterfall. so syiokkk!

akak final year ber-selfie! 

Lantern festival katanya.

What I want by 2015.

No comments:

Post a Comment