Saturday, June 28, 2014

Fabricator?

Salam and Hi to all!

Today, 28/6/2014 was my little sister's birthday! happy birthday b! dh besar pun, sama size with me. hahahaa =P

Today, my first field trip since I was in UTP from 2010 -.- . I went to Sapura Kencana Petroleum fabrication yard! I'm totally amazed with the work area, roof top view. Sapura is a 2nd big company after PETRONAS as what being said by the crew. When I look at the workers + hot weather, I asked myself:

'Am I going to be a fabricator later???'

Standing for 1 hour pun dah bising panas, how to do work for 8 hours + overtime??
Is it the same situation at offshore?? I hope not, because I really want to be there.
Oil platform, FPSO,and more..Ohh, please give me the chance at least once in my lifetime.

Enough with that, wishing all of you Selamat Berpuasa & Ihya Ramadhan :)
Alhamdulillah, we manage to meet Ramadhan. May Allah bless us every moment. Amin..

Module for onshore LPG.

Module for LPG.

Rooftop view.

Ready to make a move!

Working area. Jacket is on your right, topside module for Jacket is on your left.

Gaya pergi site #tahanpanas

With TimFox (classmate). Behind us is Jacket.

Akak final year 1st time pergi field trip -.-

Happy 14th birthday b!



Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment