Sunday, October 6, 2013

Piping material engineer?

Assalamualaikum and Hi to all readers! Such a long time I'm not be here.
Well, my internship has started! Everything went well. I really enjoy the last 2 weeks.

I'm a trainee in piping department at SBM Offshore. Now, I involve in one of SBM's project but still under study. So, my part is to choose the best material for every pipe starting from the riser.
The embrassing part was I need to look back at ASTM standard which I dislike during my last semester.
So, that's my job now!  But, ASTM is just the basic and there's more important standard to be used.

Every single thing related to work I asked the engineers. They were really supportive, friendly, kind-hearted. They shared their experience especially their lifetime at the offshore. I'm so jealous!! Ya Allah, please give me a chance to be there just once in my lifetime. Amin..

My working days really satisfied myself. Luckily, I've my course mate named Aqeel over there. He's kind, help me a lot, going for lunch together and more. Please, jgn perasan -.- .
I try to avoid eating alone in public but please I need someone to accompany me during eating.

Pictures? Later okayy. I hope my next coming days will be fine and more productive to give the best for SBM. Misi bermula!

Bye,xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment