Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Puzzled

Selamat Pagi semua! Start your day with a warm smile :) Just a few days left to start my internship. I'm getting nervous about it. When I start to think, my parents talked about it I felt my heart beat going more faster. I hope my first day will be fine and going smoothly.

Back to the topic, lately I felt really puzzled. I guess 'culture shock' maybe. I've never had the feeling before. And i don't want it to disturb my life. This A is such annoying for me. He is a guy actually -.-
and I don't know what to say. Luckily I've told to my buddy, felt more relieved. I guess there will be a 'Melodi' session in KL next week. There will be more reporter than camera-man. Hahahahaha

 I admit, there's several guy telephoned me and mostly asked about my notes, chit chat at school. but, that time was different. Budak-budak kecil lagi kan. When I'm in form 5, I've met a friend who is a boy. Very kind, supportive. Until now I hold his words,
He said, ' Dah masuk universiti, kerja hang kena jual mahal, Jangan mudah tertipu,terpdedaya with boys. Jaga diri elok-elok.' He is my best friend until now. 
But, don't get wrong! He is already taken. So, when A is here, I felt like oh my God. Please protect me. Can we just be a normal friend? He's different with my boy-friends I've met. Maybe they are the same age with me.

Alright, I guess I need to stop. Lets move on. Hope to be more better. Can't wait to start a working life next week!

(p/s: have you watched Istanbul Aku Datang? I'm fall in love with Istanbul. Really want to go there one fine day later. I guess me and Dian are the same. Nak jadi lisa surihani junior la katakan. Lisa Sakinah maybe?  )

xoxo, bye!


Hagia Sophia,Istanbul


No comments:

Post a Comment