Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Love

Assalamualaikum & Hi people! Welcome back to the real life. hey, I'm not dreaming! guess, what's going on yesterday??

It's my 21st birthday! Alhamdullilah I've been living in this world for 21 years. Still got many things to do especially worshiping to Allah. Many waiting lists to be done, I need to work hard to get it. I hope that my life is always being blessed by Allah, I didn't have any enemy and of course I want to be a good daughter,sister, friend, worker and a talented woman. I'm sure this will be a 1st transition of my life to a new phase.

At the age of twenty, we don't care what the world thinks of us; at thirty, we worry about what it is thinking of us; at forty, we discover that it wasn't thinking of us at all.
A diplomat is a man who always remembers a woman's birthday but never remembers her age.
Alright, back to the title. Love?'Amour,Mohabbat,Suka'.So, what does it means? For me, love is subjective. It is for everybody ; parents,friends,teachers,managers, so on.I'm really sure that each of us will be the most happiest person if someone said " I love you" to you. I admit, sometimes it's hard for me to say it especially to friends. Even though to my girl friends. Well, I still remembered when I accepted the challenge to say " I love you" to my friend who was a boy. It means that I love him as a friend not more than that. For me, those words are not restricted to your 'pakwe/makwe' only. Please be fair! Love means that how much we love, respect, accept someone to shine and colour our life.

So, why not, we just said those three words to everyone! Tomorrow might not be there :(
Life has taught us that love does not consist in gazing at each other but in looking outward together in the same direction.
 Love is an act of endless forgiveness, a tender look which becomes a habit. 
I would like to say "Thank you so much for all the birthday wishes, only Allah can pay it back. Thanks for being in my life, everyone. Really appreciate every single things that happened in my life.I'm the luckiest girl in this world to have you guys."
 
It is not a lack of love, but a lack of friendship that makes unhappy marriages.
 We cannot really love anybody with whom we never laugh.

See u then, I love you. xoxo
(p/s: next post will be more pictures!)

My first love and my everything.


The colours of life.






No comments:

Post a Comment