Saturday, September 14, 2013

A Rainbow

Too many challenges for this 3rd year life!Projects,assignments,tests,exam,internship matters. Enough said, I'm still a student!Besides that, I met new friends,make a new connections, learn many things (good & bad) and many more. Have a look at the pics below!

" For in the end I would be happy
   To have helped you start anew,
It's a small price to pay
For the gift of knowing you. " 


Sisters. Without them, my day will be silent as grave.

Almost 9 years I've been with Riza since mrsm. 

Our precious moments.

My orang sebelah. We complete each other. Thanks for everything Faza.
 

These 3 guys below always make my day. Willing to listen to my silly questions,jokes, good listener, perhaps? please "jangan perasan" guys. Hey, thanks for everything.   
(p/s: still remember about cleanliness is pinkliness? )
Buddy,kaki gossip,the Tuah.




" It was a day in the life
Full of sadness and of strife
You never thought you'd make it through
Feeling people think the worst of you
Although it isn't always said

The .......... " 




No comments:

Post a Comment