Friday, October 17, 2014

Lautan - Yuna

Salam Jumaat to all,

Bell is ringing non stop since this week. Oh God, week 4 will be end soon. FYP! MSD!
My life will be turning upside down till week 15 I guess. Same as previous semester.

Back to the topic, have you guys heard this song by Yuna? I love it. Waiting to watch the movies. The best malay movie ever.

Actually, I keep asking myself , ' kenapa aku takde boyfriend? muka elok je, baik pun baik, tapi takde lagi'. My sisters also ask the same questions to me. They feel weird sebab kakak diorang takde pakwe lagi. Some of their seniors which is younger than me are getting married. What? Seriously? OMG.
Erin Malek pun dah married, good looking husband! Lucky her.

Siapa tak nak hidup berteman? Lumrah manusia kan. Allah cipta each of us berpasangan. Just tak jumpa lagi who is my pair. Certain people wondering, 'kenapa hati aku ni tak terbuka utk jejaka?'
Some of the guy asked me, 'kenapa kau susah sangat nak accept?' Once in a month pasti akan ada interview session untuk benda ni. #akakfamous

Sebenarnya, bukan tak nak, tapi tak ready. Sebab takut, tak nak hope too much, nanti frustrating.
Lagipun, tak habis study lagi. kena achieve one by one. I've also dah bookmark which guy that start to knock knock my heart. Kalau Allah cakap, 'Yes, dia lah untuk kamu', then I accept!
I hope that you are the one. If not, you deserve someone better than me :(

'If you really want me, you are willing to wait for me'. #ayatmintakpenampar

p/s: tolonglah muncul wahai jejaka yg berwajah putih berseri, rambut hitam ke dalam realiti hidupku ini.

No comments:

Post a Comment