Friday, October 3, 2014

Maps by Maroon 5

Salam & Hi to all,

I've arrived at Technip! There was an industrial talk from the engineers. Of course, the sleepiness kept circling around me. Talk start lepas lunch, mana la tak mengantuk!

The best part of trip was the ice-breaking session, UTP & UKM. Oh man, I can say that I'm good in making friend. (Kawan ramai, but the real friend is less than 5). Need to built the tower with sticks, walaupun nampak lame, but this task is quite challenging, due to pressure from client!

Alhamdulillah, Allah has answered my prayer. My 1st October 2014 was awesome,  and the past remain as history. I'll try to be a good person better from today. Thank you, Allah.

 Enjoy the pics below! Bye!

Class rep. & akak timah 
With  Mr Spar

Project managers tunjuk towers masing-masing. Nak mintak approval from bos Technip

Abg SBM, Abg SLB, 2 org Abg PTERONAS

Abg Tim & Abg K


" I can't even imagine where I would be today were it not for that handful of friends who have given me a heart full of joy. Let's face it, friends make life a lot more fun ", Charles R. Swindoll

" The greatest gift of life is friendship, and I have received it", Hubert H. Humphrey


No comments:

Post a Comment