Tuesday, November 18, 2014

The Fault in Our Stars

Salam and Hi to all,

It's been a long time I've never reach here! Not too busy, just too lazy.

So many things happened lately; conflicts are everywhere. but I just pretend to be cool #coolkids
Going out with a guy. Makan RBTM at 2am with geng penang.

Luckily, this friend always there for me. You are very supportive friend despite we've been 'masam muka' for long time kot. hahahaha. It's quite funny when thinking about it.

Alright, back to the topic. Have u guys watch this movie / read the novel? Oh God, this movie was really superb! I've bought the novel too. Love it too much! I can't imagine if I were at Hazel's place.
Augustus was really nice.

The song: All of the Stars by Ed Sheeran was really nice! I can't stop imagine, thinking if I were with a 'guy'. Hey, I've lepak dengan dia dah pun. Hope, there is chance, way and hope for the best if Allah has decide for us.

Go watch it!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TWahHLBniEQ


Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment