Thursday, January 1, 2015

Welcome 2015

Salam & Hi to all,

Happy New Year to all! And I'm turning 23 years old. Hamaigadddd. I can't believe it!!
Itulah realiti hidup.

So, what I want for this year?

  1. Graduate from UTP (16/1/15)
  2. Get a job, hopefully in oil and gas industry. InshaAllah, Amin.Amin
  3. Improve to be a better person; daughter, sister, friend
  4. Reduce weight? (Benda yg sama diharapkan)
  5. Be more open-minded
And yes, someone has 'give me' butterflies in my stomach. Anddd, no definite answer from my side yet. But, so far so good. I've been given 3 years, and hopefully okay lah. 

How I start my 1/1/15? 

Start my day with solat Dhuha, studying for exam, late lunch with Puteri, finally dinner and got to watch football game (ManU vs Stoke City) with mr okay + friends. That's it.

Hope this year is much better than 2014 as I'm gonna be engineer soon! Amin.

Bye! 

No comments:

Post a Comment