Monday, January 23, 2012

Ku Mahu

Hey.the title above I got from Siti's song : Ku Mahu..but,she refers to 'love'.

here, I focus more onto what I wish for my life.

everyone have their own wishlist la kan.same goes to me..

I kept praying everyday to have what I want.

my intention now is to focus more seriously on my study. I need to avoid some little thing that can disturb me.
especially 'berangan'..#memang xboleh lepas la habit ni.
cuma x berangan lagi la nak jadi princess..kahkahkahkah.
#mimpi je la

one thing I nak cakap la kan:

' jodoh aku and Peugeot memang kuat la..harap-harap kami akan bersatu nanti,aminn'
Peugeot is my dream car..I'll work hard for it.

that's it.! tak boleh la cerita semua kan..
apa-apa pun,I have to work hard and prove to everyone.

okbai.

No comments:

Post a Comment