Monday, May 23, 2011

To Be Achieve Soon

Tadi saya singgah di blog yg sgt menarik.Teruja membacanya sampai x sedar dh pukul 9.45pm..okay,solat isyakdulu,then sambung balik.

Saya tertarik dgn post nye yg bertajuk : 10 Things to be Done before I reach 30..
So,i also want to list down all that stuff..Insyallah,I'll grab it soon.
tapi,xdak le muat2 10 je..maybe terkurang and terlebih.


Kita hanya mampu merancang,tapi Tuhan yg mnentukannya..ingat tu semua..

Dengan Nama Allah Yg Maha Pemurah Lagi Maha Mengasihani..
Things to be Done before I reach 30

  • Completed my study as high as I could.
  • Earn a lot of money. AMIN..
  • Bought a new car 
  • Bought a new family house 
  • Went to Mecca with family.
  • Bring Ibu to Istanbul,Turki. (she kept repeating this whenever talk about my future,AMIN.)
  • Travel the whole world especially have a vacation to beautiful islands in world.
  • Hopes to be in Germany & Venice Italy. (with hero pun bole je..)
  • Do a lot of charity works especially helping the orphanage.I love them so much and I always know their feelings.But,life must go on.
  • Meningkatkan amal Ibadah..menguatkan iman di dada.
  • Aerospace my love..Insyallah.
  • Degree in Culinary????hehehe
  • Management??hehe
  • Berbakti kpt Diri,Keluarga,Agama,Bangsa dan Negara..

As I said : " Kita hanya mampu merancang,Tuhan yg menetukan.."
Now,I need to work harder to achieve all that stuff..insyallah.

No comments:

Post a Comment