Monday, September 26, 2011

Minds of young people

Salam and hai people...it was such a long time I've never writing here...
just finishing my final exam and now about two weeks i'm in holiday...hahahaha...
another 3 month and 2 weeks to go...
but up to now, I'm still searching a job that suite with me...
I'm now staying with my grandparents in Penang...luckily I've a car with me...
but,I can't go anywhere by myself unless the place is near to house..adooiii...
can't wait to go back to KL..why?
because my family are staying there..

okay,back to the topic..as you are staying with the old folks, they may share everything with you..
sometime they might talk about other people to us...
same goes to mine...what I can do?..just hear and give my opinions..
for your information, I don't like to interrupt people's business..

now,I'm at my cousin's house in Alor Star...I gained new experience!! walking at paddy field...wow.!!..
we always chit-chat about anything...but,when it comes about marriage, I totally don't like it..
for me,it's too early to think about that..but, you need to know about that a little bit...
I've always have different opinions about it..

everybody wants to get marry with their partner...have a wedding reception at beach,garden and so on..
I kept thinking if the marriage is not a sunnah, I don't want to get marry...sorry to say that...

but,it is sunnah...

" Dosa bagi seseorang isteri itu kalau tidak taat pada suami...", ( Tahajjud Cinta,2011)..

such a heavy responsibilities for women..bila si suami suruh buat apa sahaja,si isteri kena ikut...
susah la macam ni..

astaghfirullahhalazim....


ok,enough about this...that's why I don't want to talk about marriage because I've different views upon that..
I want to be free...

okay,bye..:
=)

No comments:

Post a Comment