Friday, July 8, 2011

Mummy's girl

Salam and hye semua..now I'm home..just for 4 days only...saja xnak bawak balik homework..malas nak buat...just nk focus on assignment VC....hahahahaa..punya pemalas btoi...wakakaka...=)


arrived safely at  my house in Penang on Wednesday night..my mom cooked such a delicious foods for us..there were "kari ketam", spagetti,"bubur jagung"..hahhhaa..memang melantak la aku jawabnya..ibu pun tersentap tengok aku yg dok khusyuk menikmati setiap nya...hehehheee....


until now,asyik dok melekat dgn laptop je...hahhaha...esaimen x sentuh lagi..nanti je la..MALAS..!!..


from my observation until now,my mom really(3x) treat me as a little girl...kalah adik aku yg last...hahaha...jgn jealous ye bee...wakakaka.... i dont know what will happen to me and siblings if unexpected incident happened...


that's why when I'm home, i feel like a little girl..dah le kecik..adik2 waa lagi besar...
adik aku ciap kata..
  " kakak ni mcm budak kecik..."..hahahaa...pe2 je la labu oooiii...


when i'm being with friends i feel like a matured teenage girl...


different characters in different situation with different people...




I REALLY (3X) LOVE MY IBU...=)


No comments:

Post a Comment